Assistant Store Manager
Why Work Here?
“Great employees! Talk to our team, lots of 10+ year people still on board.”
We are seeking with prior management experience! You will be responsible for overseeing and coordinating the activities of the retail sales team as well as assisting the Store Manager.
Andy’s Trading Company is always growing so vertical movement is 100% dependent on your drive and dedication as well as your decision making, experience, and management abilities.
We are a locally owned/operated and privately owned Pawn Shop and hold our staff to high standards. We offer competitive pay, great benefits, and an exciting work environment.
A store assistant manager should be a driven individual with a passion for pawn, management and be able to grow a store while building relationships with customers and assist in training the rest of the team.
This candidate should demonstrate fantastic people skills, great sales skills, effective time management, and have strong leadership qualities. Our management team has hundreds of years of industry experience
on every level in this field. We are the team to join if you can see yourself having a future in PAWN.
- Supervise sales team
- Adjust daily schedule for shift personnel to ensure optimal efficiency
- Train and evaluate employees
- Track monthly results and trends for business forecasting
- Resolve escalated customer complaints
- Previous experience in pawnshop management
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent written and communication skills
- Strong leadership qualities
and the ability to adapt to location/business needs. This can be discussed in detail in person.